Useful apps, in order of how much I use them:
- mBox Mail – for Hotmail/Live Mail
- Listomni – this is how I manage my life! I have 200+ tasks prioritized which keeps me focused and not overwhelmed. The grocery list is worth the price of admission: it remembers what I shop for, knows where to find things, and it makes it super easy to shop
- Mint.com – money management and budgeting. Amazing.
- Accuweather and The Weather Channel – Accuweather is pretty accurate
- TweetDeck – my favorite Twitter app
- Yelp – This comes in handy often – I check it to see the best restaurant/shopping/repair place nearby and I write reviews that feed out to Windows Live and Facebook
- Urbanspoon – A fun way to find restaurants
- Wikipanion – Wikipedia
- BigOven – Recipes
- MyNetDiary – Food, Weight, Exercise tracking
- Pandora – internet radio. Only problem with it is the speed/quality/connection but I use it at the gym when I have good reception
- iPhlix – For managing Netflix
- eBay – Dangerous!
- Amazon – Even more dangerous!
- Huff Post – the left
- WSJ – the right
- NYTimes – the Times
- NetNewsWire – RSS
- myLighter – fun at concerts
- Flashlight – this has come in handy more than once
- Rain Stick – what a nice sound
- Labyrinth LE – tilt to move the marble around the wooden maze
- LightSaber – great sound effects
- Handy Level – it’s a real level!
- Ocarina – amazing use of the iphone’s capabilities