Inspired by coming across an old rotary phone at a diner and the time trip it took me on as I listened to the sound of the dial rotating back…
Things I can’t wait to hear people say in 20 years
- Isn’t that funny that we had to physically connect our machines with wires?
- Seriously, we all went around saying “Can you hear me now?”
- I can’t believe so many people died in car wrecks before the Transbubble was invented.
- It’s amazing that the government was so corrupt back then and no one revolted.
- The idea that humans routinely ate toxic foods and didn’t care is so bizarre! At least those wackos all died off.
- Remember having to wait and stare at that little blue circle on your computer screen?
- Can you imagine paying teachers so little that they couldn’t even pass high school tests? Thank God the Gates’ fixed the educational system or we’d look like China right now!
- I don’t know what I would do if eating chocolate all the time made you gain weight. I’d probably be as big as a house!
- Thank God for President Hilary
- I can’t imagine how awful it must have been for dogs before they got the Dog Translators to prove they are capable of holding public office. I think they even used to be abandoned and abused before they learned how to shoot guns. Glad just a few “examples” was all it took to turn that around.
Add your own!